Are you looking to grow your business, increase productivity, boost morale and provide opportunities for young people?
Our Supported Internships offer free recruitment, training and job matching services for local employers wishing to plug the skills gap and reduce staff turnover.
We work with local young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities who are highly motivated to work and just need a little extra support to do so.
We provide support and training for both the Intern and your staff to ensure success from the first day of the placement up to subsequent paid employment.
- Diversifying your workforce and better reflecting
customers and clients
- Increasing retention, productivity and reducing
staff turnover. (People with a learning disability
stay in their job 3.5 times longer than non-disabled
- In-work training and CPD for staff.
- Building capacity and accessing a pool of hidden talent – our interns are enthusiastic, reliable and highly motivated.
- Demonstrating a commitment to offering equal opportunities and enhancing your reputation in the local community
- Meeting Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Value requirements
- Accessing professional recruitment channels and specialist job matching services.
- Funding from ‘Access to Work’ and other welfare to work initiatives which we will help you to secure.
- Free Health and Safety Audit.